MassMutual Retirement Services provides:
• A dedicated team of Taft-Hartley professionals
• Union focused construction policy (Since 2006, MassMutual has spent $2.1 billion on Real Estate projects nationwide utilizing union labor)
• The #1 rated call center in the financial services industry in the Americas*
• A targeted member engagement platform with ways to measure and increase the exact number of members on track towards securing enough retirement income
• Live education support through group meetings, webinars and one-on-one member meetings
At MassMutual, we’ve been partnering with Taft-Hartley Boards of Trustees for more than 40 years. As experienced Taft-Hartley plan specialists, we provide award-winning bundled solutions for :
• Trustee-directed Defined Contribution Plans
• Member-directed Defined Contribution Plans
• Defined Benefit Plans
*Contact Center World 2012 awards.
MassMutual Financial Group refers to Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) [of which Retirement Services is a division] and its affiliated companies and sales representatives.Insurance products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), 1295 State Street, Springfield, MA 01111-0001.